During the winter season bookings are normally on a 7 day catered basis to include:
- 5 course dinner with wine on 6 evenings. Children served with a suitable menu earlier as required
- Carefully selected wines served throughout dinner
- Wide range of breakfast options served on all 7 days
- Homemade cakes or biscuits with afternoon tea on all 7 days
- Unlimited tea and coffee, whenever you want it
- Use of the sauna
- Use of the hot tub on the terrace
Shorter stays will be accommodated where possible. Please contact us with your requirements.
During the summer, bookings are on a Bed and Breakfast basis with the option of an evening meal. Evening meals are 3 courses, wine and drinks extra.
During the spring, summer and autumn the chalet can also be booked by groups on a catered basis. Any length of stay can be accommodated. Fancy a long weekend Mountain Biking or a few days hiking mid-week ? A hearty breakfast and delicious evening meals, huge terrace with hammock, sun loungers and of course the hot tub, for you to relax in, after an energetic day in the mountains. Guides and equipment hire can also be arranged.
Book now !
Prices are per person based on 2 people sharing a double or twin room. Discounted prices will apply when 3 or 4 people are sharing one room – please contact us for a quote.
Payments to be made in Swiss francs.
Please contact us if you would like a personal quote for your group and requirements.
Winter Season 2015/16
|Early booking prices:|
|05 Dec||Click for special offers|
|12 Dec||700 – Short breaks also available|
|23 Jan||750||3 rooms available|
|06 Feb||1400||2 rooms available|
|20 Feb||1400||5 rooms available|
|27 Feb||1200||5 rooms available|
|05 Mar||850||4 rooms available|